i love myself

Saturday, March 26, 2011

MDH!:)

He's such a person that i used to called my bestfriend..and at the same time he is my boyfriend..i'm so glad to know him..he's maybe not perfect as i imagine..but he's way much better than i ever expected..
yeahh honestly he's so cute..i admit that..thats the reason to i fall for him..especially his smile..everytime i'm with him..i never missed to see him smile..

MDH!!sorry if i susah jujur ngn you..and i end up hurting youu..sorry for making you blame yourself..sorry for everything..sorry for blaming you with those past stories..sorry for burden you with all my misunderstanding..SORRY!!!
MDH!!thanks a lot for appear in my life..thanks alot for giving me a chance to be ur friend..to be ur somebody..thanks alot also for giving me happiness,joy,pain,laugh,sadness and etc..that mix feelings are so valuable..that truely shows that you really a MAN to me..:)
MDH!!i'm hoping that we both try to change all our mistake..hoping that we will STAND and STAY together no matter what happened..i hope you just be YOURSELF..never hide anything about your true color..if u do the same..Insyaallah ill do the same back..
MDH!!i really like you..i really need you..i really want you..i really care you..i really LOVE you..
MDH!!i never fake a smile,fake a laugh when i'm with you..i admit sometimes i doo cover to act like i'm okey infront of yo..but the fact is i'm totally not that okey..i'm sorry..but when i usually get down,besides my parents who calm me..you are also the one who give me joy once i fall down..
MDH!!people tent to make mistake.but it doesnt mean the person is a bad person..dont you ever called yourself bad again okey..?
MDH!!everytime kita gadoh2..i alwys being so sad..coz you and i were alwys look so sulky and moody that time!!i xsuka mcm tu..:(
MDH!!lastly,i'm really sorry for everything especially about that thing.i sayang you..i give you a chance to change sayang!dont worry okey..i'll alwys stay INSYAALLAH!:)

SARANGHAE MDH!:)

MAY ALLAH ALWYS BLESS US AND PROTECT US FROM BAD THINGS!~AMIN~

2 comments: